Difference between revisions of "Akimoto the Astonishing"
m (1 revision)
Revision as of 13:25, 16 July 2010
Akimoto is an acrobat and performer in the Silken Wings Circus. His legs were broken by the League of the Hidden Hand, but he has made a good recovery since then. He has offered acrobatic training to Kasumi.
Level 1 shticks:
- Amazing Fall: 1/run, I spend a Yin to take half damage from a fall. Freq 1, Power 4.
- Superleap: 1/run, I can spend a Yang to leap for twice my move - three times if it is a move that cannot be run (such as across a chasm). Freq 1, Power 6.
- Strong Grip: 1/scene, +3 to my Strength for grabs and resisting grabs. Freq 3, Power 2.
- Astonishing: 1/scene, I may spend a Chi to add my successes in a very recent Acrobatics roll to my Charisma dice for my next roll. Freq 2, Power 3.
Level 2 shticks:
- Ta-Daa!: +3 dice to acrobatic-type actions that you say "Ta-Daa" to at the end. Freq 5, Power 2.
- Astonishing Fall: 1/run, I can spend a Yin to take no damage from a fall. Freq 1, Power 7.
- Natural Ham: 1/turn, "Look at Me!" is an in-stat action for me. Freq 4, Power 3.
Level 3 shticks:
- Ropewalker: I can move along (or up and down) ropes at no penalty and without making a roll. Freq 5, Power 3.
- Natural Acrobat: Acrobatics is always an in-stat action for me. Freq 6, Power 3.
Level 4 shticks:
- Astonishing Ta-Daa: +5 dice to dramatic actions that you say "Ta-Daa" to at the end. Freq 5, Power 4.