Revision as of 12:29, 15 February 2011 by 屳鍁韯褼襳先苮馦枮忺韱奾廯暹纎嘕鱻仚祅蹮
Captain of the Royal Guard in the Butterfly Court.
Level 1 shticks:
- Never Gauche: Can wear weapons and armor in social situations without being considered impolite. Freq 6, Power 1.
- Disarming Smile: Once per combat, I can spend a Yang to make a Charisma roll to convince someone to be non-hostile for their next (square root of successes) actions. Freq 2, Power 3.
- Crazy Maneuver: 1/run I can make an Int roll to suggest a crazy maneuver culminating in a particular action, and give directions. For each person involved who follows the directions to assist in the action, the person taking the final action gets +1 die and +1 skill, up to a maximum of my successes. (Spend 1 Chi). Freq 1, Power 5.
- Judge Character: Speak to me for ten minutes and I learn something useful about you. Freq 2, Power 3.
Level 2 shticks:
- Wear Armor: Can wear metal armor. Freq 6, Power 2.
- Protect: Once per combat, I can move up to double my move to jump in front of an attack aimed at someone else. Freq 3, Power 4.
Level 3 shticks:
- Threat Assessment: Determine the greatest sources and manner of danger nearby. . Freq 6, Power 3.
- Summon Soldiers: I can summon a squad of Butterfly Guards (1/scene) in the Butterfly Kingdom. . Freq 3, Power 5.
Level 4 shticks:
- Assist: If I get doubles on my speed roll, I can give a duplicate action to someone else, only during that action. (If they already have an action then, it doesn't stack.). Freq 4, Power 5.
- Assess Need: Determine (and arrange to have) the thing that will be most needed in the future given current circumstances. Freq 4, Power 5.