The party met the four sons of Father Chen when they robbed the circus during Four Brothers, as part of an attempt to ransom their father.
Level 1 shticks:
- Father's Strength: Once per scene, +1 to Body. Freq 3, Power 2.
- Father's Quickness: Once per scene, +1 to Reflexes. Freq 3, Power 2.
- Father's Intelligence: Once per scene, +1 to Mind. Freq 3, Power 2.
- Father's Dignity: Once per scene, +1 to Social. Freq 3, Power 2.
- Gift of the Father: Once per book, add your Tao stat to the primary stat of each of your sons for the duration of a run. You lose all of your combat actions for the duration. Freq 1, Power 6.
Level 2 shticks:
- Outnumbered Defense: Once per combat, spend a Health to double your resistance against all attacks in a round. Freq 2, Power 6.
- Riposte: Once per scene, spend a Dex die when hit to make an immediate counter-attack using all of the dice that just hit you. Freq 2, Power 5.
- Confounding Logic: Once per scene, spend an Int die to make a Social attack using your Int. Freq 2, Power 5.
- Merchant's Reputation: Once per run, score an invitation to the best party in town. Freq 2, Power 5.
Level 3 shticks:
- Chen Family Shtick Tree: You and your family may share all of the shticks of this family tree. If you bought the shtick, use it as normal. If another member of the family bought the shitck, you may use it no more than once a scene. Freq 3, Power 6.