Commander Yao (previously known as 2B) has been chosen as the Commander of the NorthEast Wall.
The six candidates for Commander of the NorthEast. In each group, there is probably one "grizzled veteran", one "political hack" and one "plant of the Obsidian Warlord". The local subcommanders are on the whole more corrupt, and on the whole more familiar with the local situation.
Wei Han thinks they've all thrived too well in the atmosphere Lo Ping created.
- Chen thinks he has a heart condition
- Wei Han thinks he is not a grizzled exterior concealing a heart of gold. He's a grizzled exterior concealing very little heart. On the plus side, he's probably least involved in actual bribery.
- 3 points. He has the support of Commander Hisao (Northwest Wall) and is the most decorated of the subcommanders, and is the best fighter of the lot of them.
- Chen thinks he's backed by the House of Gainful Protection
- Chiyo thinks he's the political hack
- Crossroads: Political
- Wei Han believes he took bribes, but didn't keep it all to himself. His troops had the best equipment.
- 3 points. He has the support of a VIP from the Steppes. He also has the support of Commander Teng (Southwest Wall) and the popular support of the soldiers he would be in command of.
- Merit's buddy thinks he's the best tactician of the locals
- Chen thinks he was passed over for the post of Sea Lord
- Dragon thinks he is probably best for short-term tactical defense of the Empire
- Wei Han thinks he holds grudges.
- 3 points. He has been doing a bunch of tactical training and inspections, winning him no popularity contests but some credit with the Warlord. Additionally, he was the clear winner of an argument/discussion in the Warlord's command tent between all the subcommanders.
- Wei Han believes he is very by-the-book.
- Crossroads: This is the Warlord's plant
- 2 points. He has the support of Commander Chang Hu (Highway Patrols), and he has the most seniority.
- Commander Sun has worked with him and respects him.
- Dragon thinks he is probably best for long-term health of the Empire
- 5 points. He has the support of Wei Han, Commander Sun (Southeast Wall), Commander Mushashi (Construction) and the Arcade VIP (due to the party) and came in second place in the argument.
- 3 points. He has the support of Sea Lord Miyora and some VIPS from the Forest and the Savanna.
- Crossroads: Do we thwart the Obsidian Warlord more by successfully supporting 2B to replace Lo Ping, or successfully supporting 1C?
- The latter.
- There are six candidates for Commander of the North East, 1A, 1B, 1C, 2A, 2B, and 2C.
- The "1" candidates served locally under Lo Ping, the "2" candidates are from other regions of the Empire.
- Each set of numbered candidates contains one "grizzled veteran," one "political hack," and one "plant of the Obsidian Warlord."
- 1B is a political hack.
- 2A is a plant of the Obsidian Warlord.
- 2C is a plant of the Obsidian Warlord.
- You cross this last one out.