Connections Readings Book Five
Revision as of 14:20, 5 October 2012 by Takanata
(Underlines, crossouts, and italicized words added by the I Ching)
From Puttering Between The New Ringmaster Te and No Port in a Storm
- Aku's power is directed to keeping the Great Spirits from realizing that Spider is a skinwalking demon.
- The Great Spirits would oppose Spider much more strongly if they realized His true nature.
- Bear told Anto and his visitors that a clash between the people of two Great Spirits would be a civil war.
- Spider touches as many people as the other Great Spirits.
You lightly doodle over "as many"
- Revealing Spider's true nature to the other Great Spirits would result in a civil war in the Middle Kingdom.
You cross out the first "w"
- Revealing Spider's true nature to the other Great Spirits would result in a war in the World Above.
You cross out the same "w", but more lightly than before.