Revision as of 00:04, 1 August 2010 by Boojum
A gambler, and member of a house in the Forest of Chin.
Known for winning very improbable bets while drunk.
Level 1 shticks:
- Drunkard's Intuition: By drinking, you can sacrifice 1 point of Reflexes or 1 point of Body for an hour, for +1 Charisma or +1 Int for a next roll that you make while drunk. May be stacked. Freq 6, Power 1.
- Grievous Insult: 1/scene in social-type combat, you may insult someone into silence. Like "got your nose", you roll Charisma for 9s, and may spend a Yang to make them lose their next square-root (successes) actions. May be dodged with Grace. Freq 2, Power 3.
- Not-Bad Chance: If you have a non-zero chance (as determined by dice -r) of making a particular roll, you can spend a Chi to substitute a perilous coin flip. 1/run, may not spend karma to re-"flip". Freq 1, Power 6.
- Crazy Long Shot: 1/book, double my skill for a gambling roll. Freq 1, Power 6.
Level 2 shticks:
- Stupid Drunk: Spend 1 Intelligence for +3 dice on a Charisma roll. (Must have a drink available.) (1/turn). Freq 3, Power 3.
- Boorish Drunk: Spend 1 Charisma for +3 on an Intelligence roll. (Must have a drink available.) (1/turn). Freq 3, Power 3.
- Hidden Risk: 1/scene, make a Yin roll to determine what the greatest risk to me is that I'm underestimating. Freq 3, Power 3.
Level 3 shticks:
- High Energy: 1/scene, I can double my dice on a Tao or Tao substat roll. However, all 1s rolled introduce peril/awryage. Freq 3, Power 5.
- Long Shot: -2 difficulty to all gambling rolls, down to a minimum of 7. Freq 6, Power 3.
Level 4 shticks:
- Mock: 1/turn, double my Charisma dice to taunt an enemy. Freq 4, Power 6.