Revision as of 09:59, 31 August 2018 by Xiao-Fa
- Drink some sake to go with Lijuan passing out pork buns
- Drink when Shen-Ji damages another member of the party
- Earnestly pour your drink out when Master Zhou trains you, unless the training is in your concept, in which case drink it.
- Drink when your character shows up in any type of prophetic art
- Drink when Deng accidentally kills someone the party wasn't sure was a bad guy
- Clap loudly and have a drink to celebrate Kasumi's "ta-da!"
- Drink the person sitting next to you's drink when Xian confounds someone
- Raise a glass for a toast whenever Yanyu matches up a couple
- Drink when someone mentions that they thought Li Merit was retired (retired from what? anything)
- Drink when Xiao Fa fixes corruption or damage on you, as a reminder that you should work harder in making that not happen
- Pat Cai-Wen on the back and share a drink with him when he gets a new moll
- Drink in sympathy for Wei Han when he has a feeling that something bad happened on or to the wall
- Drink for a fun spending spree whenever Kuan-Xi takes you shopping
- Drink if Shuyan uses a snake to help someone who initially freaked out about the snake. Chug if it was you.
- Drink when Ming Feng gets a new title. Chug if it's a nobility title.
- "Social!" when there's a reading of the Signs of Toro
- Down your drink when a plot that's been around for more than a chapter gets finished
- Everyone chugs when a country gets renamed
- Have a sip when a discussion about whether or not Ezokin is a bad guy occurs
- Chug when you get a new shtick source
- Have a very dignified drink when you travel via the carriage
- Drink when your name shows up on a scoreboard, and sip when your score on it changes
- Drink when you defeat a Marked. Drink twice when a Marked defeats you.
- Drink if your aspect or concept changes
- Take a sip for each karma you spend
- Drink when you make a deal with a spirit or demon. Drink twice if it's a cycle spirit.
- Have a drink when re-entering the empire (e.g. back over a wall), to celebrate being back in civilization
- Buy a round for the rest of the party if you're the one who says kraken the third time
- Sneak a quick drink if the GMs pull you out to the hallway for a side conversation
- Drink if your joke gets put in the log
- Drink a drink you've never had before when you designate an inherent skill
- GMs drink when they add to or change the world map