Having trouble taking streams seriously
Revision as of 21:46, 6 September 2009 by 堡主冰玉
- Having ascended the East Pinnacle of Mount Deng
- Mi appeared modest to Luan-lei.
- Having mounted the crown of Mount Deng
- The entire Earth below appeared little.
- Those who have witnessed the sea will have trouble taking streams seriously.
- Having traversed the immense oceans
- I can no longer consider a river in earnest.
- If it's not on Mount Fan Chun
- It's not a cloud.
- I don't care to recollect our unhurried strolls among the blossoms and bushes.