Difference between revisions of "Hikaru"
m (1 revision)
Latest revision as of 14:26, 16 July 2010
The Huntsman of House Tokai
Level 1 shticks:
- Pet Dog: Pet dog, trained as a retriever. Freq 2, Power 3.
- Placed Shot: 1/run, +3 dice to bow shot. Freq 2, Power 3.
- Create Weapons: I can cobble together a bow and usable arrows out of nearly any sort of wood and string. (1/scene). Freq 3, Power 2.
- Alpha Predator: If I can meet an animal's eyes, I can spend a Yang to impress upon it that I am the top predator in the vicinity. If it's a pack animal, it might defer to me. (1/scene). Freq 2, Power 3.
- Lucky Black Arrow II: 1/book, double my dice for an arrow shot. Freq 1, Power 6.
Level 2 shticks:
- Easy Shot: 1/turn, -1 difficulty to bow shot. Freq 4, Power 3.
- Unpenalized Shot: +5 skill to bow shots, only to reduce penalties. Freq 6, Power 2.
- Tracker: +3 dice, +3 skill to tracking and survival, only in the woods. (1/10 minutes). Freq 4, Power 3.
- Lucky Black Arrow: 1/book, my arrow can't be dodged. Freq 1, Power 7.
Level 3 shticks:
- One with the Arrow: I can shut my eyes and see the flight of the arrow as it goes. Freq 5, Power 3.
- Countershot: 1/run, I can shoot down an incoming ranged attack directed at myself or someone near me. (My successes counter the attack's successes). Freq 2, Power 8.
- The Chase: 1/run, I can keep up with a single target I am chasing. This does not protect me from terrain damage (running through fire) or allow me to fly, but I can move as fast as my target does. This lasts until I catch my target, or stop running. Freq 2, Power 8.
Level 4 shticks:
- Placed Shot II: 1/action, I can "call my shot". The GM will tell me the number of successes I need to succeed. This does not do increased damage, but is used to add a special effect (shooting someone in the leg to drop their move, or in the fragile crystal artifact they are holding to smash it...). If I fail to get the requisite number of successes, the shot may miss entirely. Freq 5, Power 4.
- More Damage: 1/turn, my arrows are x4 damage. Freq 4, Power 5.
Level 5 shticks:
- Shoot Twice: I can shoot two targets per action. Freq 5, Power 5.