Revision as of 13:30, 24 September 2010 by Boojum
Li Merit's old spy bosses, who are still willing to help him out. Even though he's retired.
Level 1 shticks:
- I've Got One Of Those: 1/Run, can produce a fairly common item on demand. Freq 2, Power 3.
- I've Got a Buddy Around Here: 1/Run, can recall an old buddy in the area. Freq 2, Power 3.
- Old Supply Cache: 1/run, can find an old supply cache left in the area (mundane contents only). . Freq 2, Power 3.
- Secret Pocket: Hide one small item on your person. Will evade all searches but a full strip search. Freq 3, Power 2.
- Glib: +1 Charisma die for Telling Lies . Freq 6, Power 1.
Level 2 shticks:
- Notice Lies: 1/10 minutes, +3 Dice for detecting lies from one person throughout one conversation. Freq 4, Power 2.
- Slush Fund: Once a run, if the party receives cash, you can get 10\% more for yourself (in matching funds from a home office). Freq 2, Power 6.
- Background Check: Generate a background check on a single person from the home office. Information generated and speed will depend on how likely it is the home office is already keeping tabs on the person. Freq 2, Power 5.
- Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy: Requisition a Special Operations team from the King for a single discrete mission. (Four man team.). Freq 1, Power 10.
Level 3 shticks:
- Gloat: If captured, you can usually convince your captors to gloat. The bigger the captor, the better the information. Freq 3, Power 5.
- Excuse: Generate a plausible answer to the question, "What are you doing here?" Won't automatically let you stay, but why you were found here in the first place was at least reasonable. Freq 3, Power 6.
- Q Branch: If you have an interesting item delivered to your home office at the beginning of a run, they'll do their best to send it back with another similar item, at the beginning of the next run you are in. (Does not work for all items, but they can duplicate some magic items.). Freq 2, Power 7.
Level 4 shticks:
- The Bluff of Hen Ri: Using any mundane object, convince a room full of people that you have the ability to destroy them all. (Double your charisma dice and roll for 5s against named people. Mooks just buy it.) -. Freq 2, Power 10.
- Streetwise: When in/near a city, find a group of thugs who will do you a "favor" (support for a combat, escort duty, etc.). Freq 3, Power 8.
Level 5 shticks:
- The Divine Skein: Recruit a mook level member of any significant organization you come into contact with. You will be able to contact them for information on the organization's current plans. They won't betray their organization openly, but will feed you information if requested. (Keep a list of who you get.). Freq 3, Power 9.