(Redirected from Hon'eth Arcade)
The eastern seabooard is claimed by the Golden Coast, though their caravans and ships can be found throughout the rest of the Empire. The Arcade likes to consider itself the most civilized of the Twelve Kingdoms - while its music, theater, and literature may support such a claim, the subtle and bitter rivalries between its houses do not.
Houses now own land, there's a draft map for that here
The country was renamed from the Hon'eth Arcade.
Major Trade Houses
There are currently eight major trade houses, and a large number of smaller ones.
- The House of Benevolent Oversight (the Royal house)
- The House of Judicious Increase (bank, moneylenders, clerks, casinos)
- The House of Beneficent Travel (ships, wagons)
- The House of Gainful Protection (weapons, armor)
- The House of Resplendent Decoration (cloth)
- The House of Enticing Vintage (wine, spirits)
- The House of Quiet Concordance (Feng Shui artisans)
- The House of Exuberant Interference (??)
- The House of Ornamental Purity (Pottery and glass)
Other Trade Houses
- The House of the Lotus (Geisha)
- The Hidden Orchid (Geisha)
The House of Transparent Purity (Glass)
The House of Ornamental Vessels (Pottery)
- The House of Continuous Sustenance (Cabbage)
- The House of Piquant Sapidity (Sapidity, OUT OF FAVOR WITH BENEVOLENT OVERSIGHT)
- The House of a Hundred Scholars (Scholars)
- The House of the South Wind (Horse Traders)
- Daizhou (far to the north)
- Gate of Shen (at the border with the Qin Chao Steppes)
- Xiaolu (to the south)
- Three Piers (kind of) (on the coast near the Port of Propitious Voyage)
- The Port of Propitious Voyage (north, currently near the Butterfly Kingdom)
- The Port of Auspicious Voyage (south, currently near the Shrouded Isle)
- The Harbor of Fortunate Arrival (midway down the coast). The seat of the royal house.
Former Name: Hon'eth Arcade
Former Former Name: Magpie's Treasure