The eastern coast is claimed by the rainy Hon'eth Arcade, though their caravans and ships can be found throughout the rest of the Empire. The Arcade likes to consider itself the most civilized of the Twelve Kingdoms - while its music, theater, and literature may support such a claim, the subtle and bitter rivalries between its houses do not.
Major Trade Houses
There are currently six major trade houses, and a large number of smaller ones.
- The House of Benevolent Oversight (the Royal house)
- The House of Judicious Increase (bank, moneylenders, clerks, casinos)
- The House of Beneficient Travel (ships, wagons)
- The House of Gainful Protection (weapons, armor)
- The House of Resplendent Decoration (cloth)
- The House of Enticing Vintage (wine, spirits)
Other Trade Houses
- The House of Quiet Concordance (Feng Shui artisans)
- The House of the Lotus (Geisha)
- The House of Transparent Purity (Glass)
- The House of Ornamentel Vessels (Pottery)
- The House of Continuous Sustenance (Rice)