Horse Cycle Progress
Charles/Takanata's take on Horse's Progress as of 8/14/2016 Feel free to update, but please update the date, as well.
1) Ritual - I don't know that he has one, but I've never seen this as a huge stumbling block, and he's probably on it.
Horse hasn't actually contracted with us for any of these but this is what we can provide. If he has taken care of any of these himself, we haven't heard about it, although something may have happened in Reckoning.
- Bear: We have Lijuan
- Crane: We have the Talisman
- Monkey: We have the Talisman
- Butterfly: We have the Talisman
- Serpent: We have the Talisman (and Shuyan)
- Magpie: We have the Talisman
3) I think Pho has Horse's Talisman?
4) I could easily be missing a tag or two here, and he might have gotten some without us:
- Bear Mountain:
- (Whatever Roof of the World is called now):
- Plains of Honor: Horse Race (This wasn't a major tag originally, I don't think it got upgraded in the run where it got renamed)
- Forest of Chin: I think there was something with the bear statue warriors, but I forget what
- Butterfly Meadows: Seahorse Cavalry
- Shrouded Isle: Something to do with the King's horse being able to run on water now
- Dragon's Throne: MAJOR TAG from the Imperial Job
- Arcade: Thousand Li Horse
5) Great Tag: Dragon's Throne
6) Power over the Target: Nothing I know of. We've got a lot of Talisman's, though...
7) Great Change in the World: I got nothing. This is likely another ritual? Or possibly a deal with one of the big elemental spirits? Doing two major rituals at once would be rough.
8) A Change in the World Above: I'm assuming Horse will take care of this himself, but maybe he doesn't care. It's probably good if we make sure it happens.