Difference between revisions of "House of the Laughing Shadow"
(oops, +1 power for range)
m (1 revision)
Revision as of 13:26, 16 July 2010
Level 1 shticks:
- Stealthy: 1/scene, +3 dice to Stealth. Freq 3, Power 2.
- Monkey Climb: 1/run, climb an unclimbable surface. Freq 2, Power 3.
- I call this one Mr. Pointy: 1/run, a thrown weapon is at x5 damage. Costs a Yang. Freq 1, Power 6.
- Reputation: Ninjas have something of a reputation for being scary. 1/run, I can even look like I deserve it. Freq 2, Power 3.
- Acrobatic Move: My full move tends to be full of bounces and flips. It doesn't actually go any faster, though. Freq 5, Power 1.
Level 2 shticks:
- Got Your Nose: 1/turn, if you make a successful Grab attack against someone's nose (roll for 9s for a grab), you may spend a Yang to make them lose their next square-root(successes) actions. Freq 3, Power 3.
- Vanish: Once per run, I may vanish in a puff of nasty-smelling smoke. Once I have done so, I can't come back. Costs a Yin. Freq 1, Power 9.
- Obfuscate: 1/run, given some time to mess things up, I can mess up an area so that everyone is at +2 difficulty to find anything (including spotting hidden people). Freq 2, Power 5.
- Backstab: Once per combat, I can double my dice to attack someone who is not aware of me. Costs a Yang. Freq 2, Power 5.
Level 3 shticks:
- Superleap Dodge: 1/combat, you may evade an attack by leaping high into the air. You come down in the next Drift, and lose any actions between now and then. Freq 3, Power 6.
- Whap!: Improvised weapons are at x3 damage. Freq 6, Power 3.
- Darkvision: See in the dark. Freq 6, Power 3.
Level 4 shticks:
- Sticky Hands: -2 difficulty for grabs (so roll for 7s to grab an item), 1/action. Freq 5, Power 4.
- Not it!: If I completely dodge an attack, and there's someone plausible behind me, I can declare that it hit them instead (subject to their dodge and defenses). Freq 5, Power 4.
Level 5 shticks:
- Untouchable: Extra die pool for dodging melee and grabs. Freq 5, Power 5.