Post Phoenix Hearth
- Mola Ram is a servant of Kali
- Mola Ram has been involved in previous grand rituals involving the Teng twins
- Mola Ram intends to do another ritual at midwinter
- Mola Ram knows the name of the spirit of the Pearl River
Mola Ram's plans for the next ritual will not be thwarted if Teng Hiroki is north of the wall at midwinter Mola Ram intends to summon one or both of the Teng twins to the ritual site.
Post River Befouled
- Zhao Feiyan is married to Zhao Wu, the Master of Horse of the Jade Taiga
- Zhao Feiyan is also known as "The Pearl of the Taiga"
- Zhao Feiyan possesses the Great Talisman of the Fox
- Zhao Feiyan understands that the Fox Talisman enhances the wearer's Charisma.
- Zhao Feiyan considers the Fox Talisman to be one of her most valuable possessions.
All of the above are true.
- Zhao Feiyan understands that the Fox Talisman is a unique item.
More or less. (She thinks it's probably one of a matching set of twelve items, for one thing. And she doesn't have the deep understanding of the universe to understand why it is precisely impossible for there to be more than one Fox Talisman - or less than one.)
Post Compass Rose
- Autumn Rose is the Cartogromancer's daughter
- Autumn Rose replaced the sigil on the Hunter's Map with her own
- Autumn Rose paid for her ninja with newly minted coins
- Autumn Rose knew of Zhu Cai Wen by name before talking to the party
- Autumn Rose is a collector of Names
Autumn Rose needed to return to the Hidden City before she was absent long enough for it to be noted by one or more of the marked.
- Lucky Chang's greatest weakness is in the Hidden City
- Lucky Chang won less than he hoped to when he won the Red Pagoda
- Lucky Chang is one of the Marked
- Lucky Chang didn't know Zhu Cai Wen by name when the Hunter's Map was made
- Lucky Chang's aspect is Spider
- The Hunter's Map points the way to the person most willing and able to harm Lucky Chang
The last one is mostly true, but not exactly specific enough.
Post Ting Ting's Gambit
- "Lord Hawk" regularly gives food to hungry urchins.
- "Lord Hawk's" Aspect is Dog.
- "Lord Hawk" is descended from the line of kings of the Roof of the World.
- "Lord Hawk" is Banished from the Roof of the World.
- The effect that makes "Lord Hawk" appear to be a bad guy is most directly caused by him being of the line of kings of the Roof of the World.
- The effect that makes "Lord Hawk" appear to be a bad guy is most directly the result of
himhis line being involved in violence within line of sight of Mirror Lake.
These readings aren't to be spread around, not because they are huge secrets, but because they involve private matters of friends of the party.
- Long Yue-Mei was raised by Master Long Shen as his daughter.
- Long Yue-Mei's aspect is the Tiger.
- Master Long Shen has never told Long Yue-Mei who her mother is.
- Long Yue-Mei is not the daughter of both Master Long Shen and Queen Ti Wren.
Master Long Shen is Long Yue-Mei's father by blood.This is false. Long Yue-Mei's mother is a person of importance in the Butterfly Kingdom.This is false.