Revision as of 13:26, 16 July 2010 by Admin
Characters get one karma point per run (at the end, with their EPs), which can be saved.
Karma can be used to:
- Replenish a shtick of frequency once-a-run or greater
- Replenish one Tao substat of fortune
- Replenish one substat of stats "spent" due to a shtick, up to full.
- Resolve a small random situation in your favor
- +1 speed
- Roll own poor roll over
- Allow you to more than double your stat for a single roll
- Allow you to bring a difficulty below 5
- After rolling speed but before the turn starts, you may re-roll one die until it comes up as a number that you're not already moving in
- Add one success to a roll for 7s
- Add one difficulty to the above rule, i.e., spend a karma to spend one karma/success for 8s, or two for 9s, etc.
- Roll your own catastrophic roll over (i.e. a fumble or awryage, if you have those)
- Move a later action to now, or take your current action out of stat. (Yes, this is what burning a future action also does; this is not worth it unless you're out of actions)
- After rolling speed but before the turn starts, you may pick up one die and put it down as some other number. Yes, you can create a Yahtzee with this
- 3 Replenish a shtick of frequency "once a book"
"Wow. You try to do what?" (This only works for things in your concept.)
- 3 is Quite Unlikely
- 5 is Seriously Implausible
- 7+ is Wildly Impossible