Revision as of 14:26, 16 July 2010 by Admin
Madam Si-Sen was the previous snake dancer for the circus. Retired now, she lives in the Butterfly Kingdom.
Level 1 shticks:
- Distracting Snake: 1/combat, throw a snake at an opponent to make them lose one move. Freq 3, Power 2.
- See as Snakes Do: 1/run, I can shut my eyes and see with the heat vision of a snake. Freq 2, Power 3.
- Sinuous: +3 dice to escape and other skills requiring flexibility (1/scene). Freq 3, Power 2.
- Snake Aspect: 1/run, if I am among snakes, I can make people think I am also a snake. (Not a physical disguise). Freq 2, Power 2.
- Snakeproof: Snakes will not bite me. They just won't. Even people with the Cycle Animal of Snake can't bite me. Freq 6, Power 1.
Level 2 shticks:
- Mesmerizing Dance: 1/scene (not in combat), I can do a Mesmerizing Snake Dance; it will take people N minutes (where N is my Charisma successes minus their Resolve) to pull themselves away. Costs a Yin. Freq 2, Power 4.
- Snake Healing: 1/action or minute, heal someone by having a snake bite them. 2xYin successes, no range. Freq 5, Power 2.
- Terrifying Snake: Some of my snakes are pretty terrifying. (Useful 1/scene). Freq 3, Power 3.
- Unblinking Gaze: For as long as I hold someone's gaze, neither of us can move (except for life-threatening circumstances). This works on anyone whose resolve is less than mine. 1/turn. Freq 4, Power 3.
Level 3 shticks:
- Boss Snake: Snakes obey me. That won't make them do things a snake won't really do, but I'm the boss snake. Freq 6, Power 3.
- Coiling Snake: 1/combat, I may pass a grab off to my large snake, who has double my strength. Freq 3, Power 6.
- Resistant to Poison: Poison doesn't impress me very much (1/2 damage). (Costs a Yin, 1/action). Freq 4, Power 4.
Level 4 shticks:
- Greater Snake Healing: 1/action or minute, heal someone by having a snake bite them. 4xYin successes, no range. Freq 5, Power 4.
- Patient Coil: The longer I wait, unmoving, the greater speed that I can move with. For every action (or minute) I don't move, I get +1 die to either my Move or a physical strike, up to x2. 1/turn. Freq 4, Power 5.
Level 5 shticks:
- Immune to Poison: Poison doesn't impress me at all. (Costs a Yin, 1/action). Freq 4, Power 7.