Revision as of 12:42, 24 May 2012 by 屳鍁韯褼襳先苮馦枮忺韱奾廯暹纎嘕鱻仚祅蹮
Level 1 shticks:
- Know North: Caster can sense the magnetic field of the planet and know which way is north/south. Sense can be disturbed/scrambled by external magnetic fields and large amounts of nearby metal. Freq 6, Power 1.
- Lesser Sword of the Earth: Summons a normal (x3) metal sword. Effect is that the blade emerges from the ground in front of caster. Sword lasts for duration of scene/combat and then sinks back into the ground. Freq 3, Power 2.
- Minor Control of Metal: Caster can cause an object of up to Yang successesx5 pounds total weight and having a non-trivial metal component to move/fly at a rate of Yang successes per phase. Not usable as a weapon. Freq 3, Power 2.
- Polish Metal: Caster has the ability to polish and shine a metal object or surface, removing grime, tarnish, surface rust, etc. Also can remove small nicks and dents, sufficient to hone a normal sword. Will not restore or improve structural integrity or give any combat bonuses. Freq 4, Power 1.
- Sense Metal: 1/scene, may spend a Yin to perceive nearby metal. Freq 2, Power 3.
Level 2 shticks:
- Flying Disk of Metal: Summons a 3' diameter metal disk that the caster stands on; disk will fly via caster's mental control. Damage to the disk may impact speed and ability to fly. Movement rate = Yang successes per phase. Freq 5, Power 2.
- Melt Metal: 1/scene, caster can cause metal of up to Yang successes x 100 pounds to melt and flow. Freq 3, Power 4.
- Wear Armor: Can wear metal armor. Freq 6, Power 2.
- Piercing Metal Implement: Creates a magical animated shovel/axe that can dig/create a 10x10x10 hole in earth every turn/10 mins. Freq 4, Power 3.
- Create Coinage: Once/scene, caster can create a handful of zhu, allowing him to spend up to 99 zhu on something. Freq 3, Power 3.'
Level 3 shticks:
- Core of Steel: Caster may spend a Yin to instantly turn into solid steel for a single second, allowing him to ignore the effects of a single physical attack. Usable once/combat. Freq 2, Power 8.
- Wall of Iron: The caster can cause a wall of iron to rise up from the ground in front of him, Yang successes in hexes long. Freq 4, Power 4.
Level 4 shticks:
- Skin of Bronze: Blunt (-1x multiplier) vs all metal weapons. Freq 6, Power 4.
- Sorcerous Ease: -1 difficulty on all sorcery rolls. Freq 6, Power 4.
Level 5 shticks:
- Greater Sword of the Earth: Costs 1 Yang to use. Summons a very sharp (x5) metal sword. Effect is that the blade emerges from the ground in front of caster. Sword lasts for duration of scene/combat and then sinks back into the ground. Freq 5, Power 5.