Difference between revisions of "Master Fu"
m (1 revision)
Revision as of 14:26, 16 July 2010
Level 1 shticks:
- Scary Fast I: 1/run, spend a Yang to double my Accuracy for a speed roll. Freq 1, Power 6.
- Scary Fast II: 1/run, spend a Yin to double my Dexterity for a speed roll. Freq 1, Power 6.
- Scary Fast III: 1/run, spend a Chi to double my Energy for a speed roll. Freq 1, Power 6.
- Leaping Flame: 1/run, I may spend a Yang to leap for twice my move, including straight up. Freq 1, Power 6.
Level 2 shticks:
- Burn Poison: 1/scene, I may roll Yin to burn away poison in a willing target that I lay my hands on. This also does [successes] in damage to them. Freq 3, Power 3.
- Catching Fire: 1/combat spend a Yang to split my dice as many ways as I want. Freq 2, Power 6.
- Phoenix's Wing: 1/turn, I may parry magical attacks with martial arts. Freq 4, Power 3.
Level 3 shticks:
- Flaming Hands: +5 damage to strike. Freq 6, Power 3.
- Hands of the Master: My kung fu does x3 damage. Freq 6, Power 3.
Level 4 shticks:
- Growing Fire: Each time I strike the same foe, I am at +1 die more, up to double my dice. (1/action). Freq 5, Power 4.