Revision as of 14:21, 14 September 2009 by Boojum
Level 1 shticks:
- Set Fire: Start a fire on something burnable, 1/scene. Freq 3, Power 2.
- Purify Water: I can purify several gallons of water, 1/scene. Freq 3, Power 2.
- Hear through the Earth: 1/scene, spend a Yin to hear footsteps and other noises through the ground from a long distance. Freq 2, Power 3.
- Polish Metal: Polish and shine a metal object or surface, removing grime, tarnish, surface rust, etc. Also can remove small nicks and dents, sufficient to hone a normal sword. Will not restore or improve structural integrity or give any combat bonuses. Freq 4, Power 1.
Level 2 shticks:
- Hole in Wood: 1/run, knock a horse-sized hole in a heavy wooden wall or floor. Freq 2, Power 4.
- Grasping Vines: 1/round, +5 accuracy for a grapple attack with kusarigama as vines grow and entangle. Freq 4, Power 3.
- Return Weapon: Whenever I need it, my kusarigama floats back to my hand. (This does not let it escape being held or otherwise unable to move). Freq 6, Power 2.
Level 3 shticks:
- Water Push: 1/action, push target back N/2 hexes with a kusarigama strike of N successes. Freq 5, Power 3.
- Flaming Blade: +5 damage with a kusarigama strike. Freq 6, Power 3.
Level 4 shticks:
- Stone Root: 1/scene, I am immovable when standing on the ground. Freq 3, Power 7.