Revision as of 09:29, 25 October 2010 by Boojum
Level 1 shticks:
- The Tao That Can Be Seen: Make a Yin roll with Chi Mastery vs. Target's Tao to diagnose Tao and Chi flows. Freq 3, Power 2.
- Chi Flows Downstream: Make a Yin roll with Chi Mastery to sense the chi flows in an area and follow them to find any significant nearby feng shui sites, or other anomalies. Freq 3, Power 2.
- Chi Unblocking: Remove any temporary Tao reductions from a target with a Chi Roll at 1 per success. Freq 2, Power 3.
- Chi Mastery: +1 die for Balance Restoration. Freq 6, Power 1.
- Yang Mastery: +1 die for Chi Strikes. Freq 6, Power 1.
- Healing Mastery: +1 die for Healing Chi rolls. Freq 6, Power 1.
Level 2 shticks:
- Chi Blocking: Make a Yang attack on a target to reduce their Tao by 1 for every two successes you make. Freq 2, Power 6.
- Chi Diagnosis: Make a Yin roll with Chi Mastery to generally diagnose a target: sensing diseases, poisons, mystic anomalies, etc. Freq 3, Power 3.
- Chi Strike: Spend a Yang to make your next barehanded strike x4. (once per turn). Freq 3, Power 4.
- Healing Chi: Make a Yin roll and heal a target of 3N normal damage with a series of quick strikes to chi nexi. Freq 4, Power 3.
Level 3 shticks:
- Bend Like a Reed: Dodge with your Yin. Freq 5, Power 3.
- Balance the Chi: With a laying on of hands, you can add up to a total of 5 to a target's Yin, Yang, or Chi to raise the lower two up towards the highest. Lasts one scene/combat. Freq 3, Power 6.
- Restoring the Balance: Make a Chi roll to purge a target of any ongoing chi/sorcery based influences. The effect will resist based on the Chi of its source. Freq 3, Power 6.
Level 4 shticks:
- The Bright Cost of Imbalance: Hit target with any touch attack and additionally inflict 5 times the difference between target's Tao and Yang stats in damage. Freq 5, Power 4.
- The Dark Cost of Imbalance: Hit target with any touch attack and additionally inflict 5 times the difference between target's Tao and Yin stats in damage. Freq 5, Power 4.
Level 5 shticks:
- Chi Barrier: Spend a Yin to focus your chi to make yourself immune to any chi/sorcery based attack/effect, once/turn. Freq 3, Power 9.