Monkey Cart Quest
- Lijuan, Kasumi, Shuyan
- Date: Monday 5/27 7pm
Moving Spiral or Swiftgreen
- Anto, Shen-Ji, Takanata
- Date: 6/2 3pm
- Kurgan: I can Skype in, but timezones dictate it'll have to be a weekend (or Memorial Day).
Xiao Fa and Shanxi catch up
- Xiao Fa, Lijuan, Cai Wen
- Date: 6/6 7pm
Changing the Wall
- Wei Han, Cai Wen, Shen-Ji
- Date: 6/12 7pm
I like the idea of Shen-Ji coming, so we have someone with ritual knowledge to look at it. If Li Merit is not coming, we need access to his horse so we can tell Horse when we're doing it. (We can probably talk to the horse before we leave the circus, though) --Ringrose 04:51, 25 May 2013 (UTC)
Return of the Son of the Moon
- Takanata, Min Feng, Xian, Yanyu
- Date: 6/10 7pm
Looking for trouble'
Wei Han has a nose for trouble shtick which he hasn't used much.. If theraren't enough minirun ideas, we can go looking for people who need help.
We'd prefer to keep runs small (3-4 ideal, 5 in a pinch).
(Runs should happen before June 19)
- Most M/W/F evenings (and Memorial Day, all day)
- Most Sundays, all day
- Saturday, June 8, anytime after 2pm
- Saturday, June 15, all day
Robert's availability (subject to Megan and child care)
- Evenings 5/24-5/27, 5/29, 6/6, 6/11-6/15, 6/17-6/19
- Day 6/15
- Day 5/27 when Megan is not in run
Aside from changing the wall, I'm up for any miniruns where I might be useful.
Except the monkey cart. Keep that thing as far away as possible.
- Saturday, Sunday before 3PM, (but not the weekend of 6/15) Monday, Friday, Thursday (except 5/30), Tuesday if necessary.
- Wed / Thu / Fri evenings, weekend days
Weeknights are pretty booked. For M/T/W/R, I think I can currently only do 5/30, 6/10, 6/17. Weekends are better, I can currently do 5/31, 6/1, 6/2, 6/8, 6/9, 6/15, 6/16.
Weeknights are best, except for Tuesdays, though I will need at least 2 days notice to deal with childcare. Tuesdays are a possibility for a minirun that either Charles or Jerry is in if there is no alternative, assuming people are willing to punt a week of my run to do the minirun instead.