The Myeong clan, now one of the smaller clans in the Savanna, is renowned for the Swift Tiger warband. Shen-Ji has returned a set of armor to them, and been honored as an honorary member of the Swift Tiger. The mages of the Swift Tiger are willing to teach Shen-Ji.
Level 1 shticks:
- Grabby Grass (Wood): (1/run and only when outside on earth): Grass and vines tangle in an area (1 hex plus adjacent hexes) within 8 hexes of me. All in the area have movement capped at a Strength roll. Freq 2, Power 3.
- Control Fire (Fire): Extinguish or strengthen any natural fire smaller than a hex. Freq 5, Power 1.
- Flow Away (Water): 1/combat, spend a Yang to push someone in an adjacent hex back [Yin successes]/2. Freq 2, Power 3.
- Grounded (Metal): 1/run, may spend 1 Yin to take half damage from a magical effect. Freq 1, Power 6.
Level 2 shticks:
- Stone Walls (Earth): 1/run, the caster can cause [successes] walls of stone to rise up from the ground on the battlemat within line of sight, each one up to [successes] long. Freq 2, Power 6.
- Firestorm (Fire): 1/run, spend a Yang to do [yang successes]*3 points of damage to everyone on the map who does not have a Swift Tiger tattoo. Freq 1, Power 9.
- Sword's Betrayal (Metal): 1/run (spend a Yang), a sword within 8 hexes will begin to attack its wielder (with an Accuracy of your Chi), once per action of yours, until discarded (minimum one strike). Freq 1, Power 8.
Level 3 shticks:
- Disable Bow (Wood): 1/combat, a wooden weapon held by my target (within 8 hexes) becomes wiggly and flexible and unusable until the end of the combat. Freq 3, Power 5.
- Ice Armor (Water): 1/combat, spend a Yin to double the Resistance of someone I touch, for the next time they are attacked. Freq 2, Power 8.
Level 4 shticks:
- Stoneskin (Earth): Blunt v. all blades. Freq 6, Power 4.