Revision as of 10:38, 7 September 2011 by Boojum
- 451 silver li and 47 zhu
- 1 silver strips and 32 copper strips (Northern money)
- 1 silver cross-shaped widget, estimated as worth 5 li
- Many southern daggers with wavy blades
- One strip of silver with Torghut markings on them
Meditation Beads belonging to Li Kao
- Black Spire Coded Notebook: a little black book in some sort of code (found in the ruins of the Black Spire)
- Whale Prayer: An old pottery bottle with a prayer to the Whale Spirit
(There are actually a lot more party magic items not listed here; they are item cards in the party folder)
- Elemental Marker: writes on all five elements
- Hunter's Map: shows where Zhu Cai Wen is
- Monocle: allows you to see through an animal's eyes
Spirit Bottle: traps one non-huge spirit or demon that looks in the bottle
- Cane of Free Action: will leap to defend against entangles and grabs
- Bracers of Blunting Steel: Blunt against metal blades only
- Parrot Feather Amulet: Screams before combat, 1/run
- Staff of Healing: 1/scene, may use a healing shtick twice on the same person. (Does not confer extra uses, just lets it stack)
- Shackles of Silence (now with a key)
Single-Use Magic Items
- Monkey Scroll: allows the purchase of a first-level Monkey shtick without impacting cycle aspect costs
- Butterfly Scroll: allows the purchase of a first-level Butterfly shtick without impacting cycle aspect costs
- Two points of Spirit Power: Potentially can be exchanged for partial favors from spirits/demons or pushed through a Talisman to make an aspect scroll (in Li Merit's Spirit Bottle)
- Disappearing Hat: when someone says "Fly away, hat, fly away home", this hat vanishes
Glowing Coin: after being warmed in the hand, this copper zhu will glow brightly for a while.
- Cup of Plentiful Tea: When this cup is filled with tea, it will pour out much more tea.
- Disappearing Inkstone: Once the ink from this inkstone dries, the ink (and the inkstone) fade and vanish
- Ten small human bones - 3d10 healing plus one point of corruption when broken.
- Four khav root (+15 hit points until sleep or unconsciousness)
- 7 healing potions (3d10)
- 30 healing potions in long term circus storage
- Great Talisman of the Butterfly: A white and black medallion. On the front, in silver on white, the cycle is carved around the perimeter. Centered is a butterfly in gold. On the reverse side, in silver on black, are the symbols for "Fenghuangnu: Importance of the World". This doubles the base Status (before any modifiers) of its holder/wearer. The wearer should let the GMs know they have it.
- Great Talisman of the Magpie: A white and black medallion. On the front, in silver on white, the cycle is carved around the perimeter. Centered is a magpie in gold. On the reverse side, in silver on black, are the symbols for "Baozangnu: Treasure of the World". This doubles the base Energy (before any modifiers) of its holder/wearer. The wearer of this talisman pays 20% less, and earns 20% more, when engaging in actual monetary transactions.
Pearl Lion: A stylized lion, somehow shaped from a single parl the size of a fist, with no signs of having been carved. Precious Bonsai: At first glance, this appears to be a small bosnai tree. With a closer look, it is clear that each leaf is jade, strung on hairlike silver wires to mimic a real tree. The trunk is of ebony. (Every year, the sculpture is adjusted ever so slightly, as the "tree" grows.
Peacock Crown: An incredibly delicate tiara of silver and platinum, set with dimonds and opal, and inlaid with tiny shards of colored gemstones.
- A letter bearing the seal of the Regnecy Council, that says that what the bearer does is done on their behalf.
Tinciture of Pure Respite: A small crystal vial with a sparkling clear liquid inside
- One favor from the House of Enticing Vintage
- One favor from the Steward of the Roof of the World
- Min-Su will provide 14 successes of Monkeys of Confusion.
- Shuyan will provide 14 successes of sinuous snake dancing during a run she's not in.
Yoshi will provide 19 successes of Danger Cheffery during a run he's not in.
- Akimoto will provide 2 successes of Acrobatics
- A sealed scroll from Ti Wren. When opened, it will contain three suggestions, one of which is particularly and providentially helpful.
- A sealed scroll from Ti Lao. When opened, it will contain an indication as to whether or not a particular course of action is appropriate at this time
- Root will provide an anti-earth or anti-water favor.
- Min Feng owes Hsu Verity a favor.
- Pooky/Tako: Hiding Monkey
- Osu: Finding/Ransacking Monkey
- Tofu: Swapping Monkey
- Monko: Lockpicking Monkey
- Boots: Disguise Monkey