Revision as of 19:55, 16 October 2013 by Boojum
- 10 tael, 2 silver li, and 30 copper zhu
- 1 silver strips and 32 copper strips (Northern money)
- 5 tael worth of fancy jewelry
- 1 silver cross-shaped widget, estimated as worth 5 li
- Many southern daggers with wavy blades
- One strip of silver with Torghut markings on them
- Black Spire Coded Notebook: a little black book in some sort of code (found in the ruins of the Black Spire)
- Whale Prayer: An old pottery bottle with a prayer to the Whale Spirit
(There are actually a lot more party magic items not listed here; they are item cards in the party folder)
- Elemental Marker: writes on all five elements
- Hunter's Map: shows where Zhu Cai Wen is
- Monocle: allows you to see through an animal's eyes
- Cane of Free Action: will leap to defend against entangles and grabs
- Bracers of Blunting Steel: Blunt against metal blades only
- Parrot Feather Amulet: Screams before combat, 1/run
- Staff of Healing: 1/scene, may use a healing shtick twice on the same person. (Does not confer extra uses, just lets it stack)
- Perpetually Warm Rocks
- Six pairs of new matched +3 duelling weapons: katana, cavalry sabers, axe, two handed-sword, dagger, broadsword
Single-Use Magic Items
- Monkey Scroll: allows the purchase of a first-level Monkey shtick without impacting cycle aspect costs
- Butterfly Scroll: allows the purchase of a first-level Butterfly shtick without impacting cycle aspect costs
- Two points of Spirit Power: Potentially can be exchanged for partial favors from spirits/demons or pushed through a Talisman to make an aspect scroll (in Li Merit's Spirit Bottle)
- Cup of Plentiful Tea: When this cup is filled with tea, it will pour out much more tea.
- Disappearing Inkstone: Once the ink from this inkstone dries, the ink (and the inkstone) fade and vanish
- Ten small human bones - 3d10 healing plus one point of corruption when broken.
- Four khav root (+15 hit points until sleep or unconsciousness)
- 8 healing potions (3d10)
- 16 healing potions in long term storage
- Four ninja-escape smoke vials
- Bonsai of Truth: Present the Bonsai with two opposed alternatives. Spend time grooming it to exemplify those alternatives. Then, cut one branch off. As you cut the branch, so shall you cut the alternative. (This is untested, but from a reputable merchant. Please examine it.)
- Great Talisman of the Butterfly: A white and black medallion. On the front, in silver on white, the cycle is carved around the perimeter. Centered is a butterfly in gold. On the reverse side, in silver on black, are the symbols for "Fenghuangnu: Importance of the World". This doubles the base Status (before any modifiers) of its holder/wearer. The wearer should let the GMs know they have it.
- Great Talisman of the Monkey: A white and black medallion. On the front, in silver on white, the cycle is carved around the perimeter. Centered is a monkey in gold. On the reverse side, in silver on black, are the symbols for "Xiangshounu: Enjoyment of the World". This doubles the base Dexterity (before any modifiers) of its holder/wearer. The wearer of this talisman cannot be restrained, detained, or otherwise captured or held in any way. All doors will open to allow him to escape, all bonds and grabs will fail.
- Great Talisman of the Magpie: A white and black medallion. On the front, in silver on white, the cycle is carved around the perimeter. Centered is a magpie in gold. On the reverse side, in silver on black, are the symbols for "Baozangnu: Treasure of the World". This doubles the base Energy (before any modifiers) of its holder/wearer. The wearer of this talisman pays 20% less, and earns 20% more, when engaging in actual monetary transactions.
- One favor from the House of Butler
- One favor from the Steward of the Roof of the World
- One favor from Sonwu or Jegal clan (or a small one from both).
- One favor from the Order of Journey's End
- One summoning of the Bearers of Swift Response in a country bordering the South Wall.
- Min-Su will provide 14 successes of Monkeys of Confusion.
- Akimoto will provide 2 successes of Acrobatics
- A sealed scroll from Ti Lao. When opened, it will contain an indication as to whether or not a particular course of action is appropriate at this time
- Root will provide an anti-earth or anti-water favor.
- Three major ninja interventions from the House of Night's Promise
- Takanata has a small political favor from the King of the Taiga.
- Sun Peng and Qing Lu each owe a favor to Wei Han / Shen-Ji.
- One minor boon from the Sun to each of: Kasumi, Deng, Min Feng, Takanata, Xian, Xiao Fa
- The Green Duke's majordomo owes Shen-Ji a favor
- The High Warlord of the Forest of Chin will grant a minor boon to Xian and Lijuan; they must agree on what it is.
- Takanata owes the Firelord a favor.
- Yanyu owes a favor to the Exalted Library.
- Yanyu and Kasumi owe a favor to the Exalted Library.
- Cai Wen owes Commander Sun a favor
- Shiny: A monkey with a Monkey Cart