Revision as of 22:29, 29 October 2010 by Justom
A retired master spy in the City of Light, Prefect Xing has agreed to teach Li Merit some shticks in exchange for his assistance in the matter of the House of Peony's Grace flower house. His young wife Xing Mimi might be a kitsune.
Level 1 shticks:
- Contact Agent: You may cause an agent to seek you out if you are within the same city or immediate region, regardless of communication barriers between you. They may not be able to make the meeting, but they will know you want them to. Freq 1, Power 3.
- Find Agent: You may find the precise location of an Agent if you are in the same town, or immediate region as them. Freq 1, Power 3.
- Communicate with Agent: You may communicate (two-way) with a designated Agent without possibility of interception if you can obtain line of sight on them, through secret signals and prearranged gestures. Freq 1, Power 4.
- Deliver to Agent: You may arrange for any small item to be delivered to a designated Agent without possibility of skill-based interception. Shticks might interfere. Freq 1, Power 4.
- Locate Agent: You may figure out the general location of one of your Agents, if you have already used Find Agent and failed. Freq 1, Power 4.
- Who's In Town: Specify a plot/group/status level etc. You'll find out what interesting people related to that are in town, as well as any other large notables the GMs find interesting. Freq 1, Power 5.
- Intercept Shipment: Specify a package/shipment/delivery by both source and destination and you can have it rerouted to a location you are at. Freq 1, Power 6.
Level 2 shticks:
- Declare Agent: If someone will explicitly agree to report information to you, against the wishes of their main loyalty group, you may designate them an Agent of yours. You may only have (power)-1 designated agents for each copy of this shtick you buy. Set the power of the shtick at purchase time. Freq 1, Power 10.
- Spring Agent: You may arrange for a designated Agent to be sprung from official detainment. (Arrests, not kidnappings.) This does not clear any charges, it just gets them free with a good chance of escaping recapture. Freq 1, Power 7.