Second Book of the I Ching
Revision as of 22:18, 22 November 2010 by Boojum
The Beginning of Ordination
The Second Book of the I Ching is in the restricted section of the Exalted Library.
Level 1 shticks:
Level 2 shticks:
- Curse: 1/run, I may spend a Yang to curse a memorized person. The more appropriate and fair the curse, the stronger it will be. (Make a Yang roll also to affect the power). Freq 1, Power 10.
- Rewrite: 1/run, I may spend a Chi while recasting the I Ching for someone, to permanently alter a shtick of theirs in a non-huge way. Freq 1, Power 10.
- Unsurprised: I always get an action in the surprise round. Freq 3, Power 4.
- Adjust the Balance: As part of a sorcerous ritual, I can adjust the balance of one element/action/cycle. Freq 2, Power 4.
- Ordain Prophecy: At the start of the run, I may make up to [Yang successes] little prophecies, which will attempt to come true over the course of the run, for about 1 success each. Freq 2, Power 5.
Level 3 shticks:
- Disentangle Future: 1/run, I can disentangle one person from another. (Make a Chi roll for overall effect.) Having both there is better than having only one. Freq 2, Power 7.
- See the Strike: Dodge with Yin. Freq 6, Power 3.
- Memorize Opposed Pattern: 1/scene, you may memorize a foe - someone you have directly acted against, or who has directly acted against you. You will be able to pick this person out of any crowd. You may only have 1 memorized person per copy of this shtick. Freq 3, Power 5.
- The Foot Turns: 1/turn, you may spend a Yang and choose an enemy to trip. Make a Yang roll for 9s; they lose sqrt(\#) turns. Freq 3, Power 5.
Level 4 shticks:
- On my mark: (If I rolled this phase multiple times in the speed roll, I can give my action this phase to someone else instead, if they do what I tell them). Freq 4, Power 5.
- Inexorable: When I spend a Yang as I do something, I may continue to add my Yang to doing that specific thing (1/action), until I do something else. Freq 5, Power 4.
- Fortune Favors the Bold: Spend a Yang to double my dice to do the unexpected (up to 1/action). Freq 4, Power 6.
Level 5 shticks:
- The Tao is Against You: The memorized person must roll at +1 difficulty. Freq 6, Power 5.
- Inopportune Moment: Spend a Yang - target cannot use any shtick less frequent than a 6 to defend against the next attack. Freq 4, Power 7.
Level 6 shticks:
- My Hand on Yours: 1/turn, double the dice of a memorized person while they do as I command. Freq 4, Power 8.