Shen-Ji's horse farm
Shen-Ji Horse Farm Status
As of 6/1/14, the horse farms generate about 1 tael per game month. Remind the GM's around the end of each in-game month for a distribution. Profits through the end of the month of the Fox received as of 8/6/14. Profits through Magpie, Late Spider and Bear Rising(?) received as of 4/12/15 (in process).
First horse farm
This farm was established in Myeong Clan lands in the Savanna around the start of Book 4 with a 1 Tael investment.
This farm has the following characteristics associated with it
- Favor owed to Taiga: They get first pick of horses from my farm.
- Favor owed to me by Taiga: I get stud rights from their horses.
The plan for this farm is to establish it as a high-end farm with high-quality horses and somewhat higher prices.
Second horse farm
This farm was established in the Qin Chao Steppes around the start of book 5 with a 1 Tael investment plus a matching 1 Tael support from the Mistress of Levies. This farm specializes in breeds suited to the northern climes.
This farm has the following characteristics associated with it:
- Deal with Qin Chao Steppes: They get first pick of horses from my farm and I get stud rights from their horses.
- Deal with Mistress of Levies: She gets first selection of yearlings each year for a Cycle.
Third horse farm
Harmonious Isle Pony Farm stablished as a pony farm on Sakong estate lands with an initial 2 Tael investment. (12/19/14)
Horse Farm Blessing
- Blessing from Horse (Total of 6 Horse points): Horses born here tend to have the better qualities of their parents. This blessing applies to one of my horse farms/kingdom (max of 12). It is strength 2 with +4 to apply to a coherent set of targets.