Shen-Ji's horse farm
Shen-Ji Horse Farm Status
First horse farm
This farm was established in Myeong Clan lands in the Savanna around the start of Book 4 with a 1 Tael investment.
This farm has the following characteristics associated with it
- Favor owed to Taiga: They get first pick of horses from my farm.
- Favor owed to me by Taiga: I get stud rights from their horses.
The plan for this farm is to establish it as a high-end farm with high-quality horses and somewhat higher prices.
Second horse farm
This farm was established in the Qin Chao Steppes around the start of book 5 with a 1 Tael investment plus a matching 1 Tael support from the Mistress of Levies. This farm specializes in breeds suited to the northern climes.
This farm has the following characteristics associated with it:
- Deal with Qin Chao Steppes: They get first pick of horses from my farm and I get stud rights from their horses.
- Deal with Mistress of Levies: She gets first selection of yearlings each year for the rest of the Cycle.
Third horse farm
The plan for this farm is to establish it as a standard farm, catering to the middle to lower-end market. Higher quality horses will be moved to the first farm, while lower quality animals from the first get transferred here. Location TBD.
Horse Farm Blessing
- Blessing from Horse (Total of 6 Horse points): Horses born here tend to have the better qualities of their parents. This blessing applies to one of my horse farms/kingdom (max of 12). It is strength 2 with +4 to apply to a coherent set of targets.