Revision as of 20:33, 18 July 2011 by Justom
Shen-Shin Gao is the Arms and Tactics Master for High Warlord Ze. Master Deng helped protect his sons during Enemies of My Enemies so he has agreed to teach him a few shticks.
Level 1 shticks:
- Little Monkeys: My kids are both a source of trouble and a source of information about interesting plots going on. Freq 2, Power 3.
- Dramatic Entrance: 1/run, if I'm not on the battlemap in one Drift, I can spend a Chi to appear on the battlemap in any semi-plausible unobserved location in the next Drift. Freq 1, Power 4.
- Tactical Advantage: 1/scene, I may spend a Chi to add my successes in a very recent Tactics roll to my Accuracy dice for my next roll. Freq 2, Power 3.
- Hidden Risk: 1/run, make a Yin roll to determine what the greatest tactical risk in a plan that I'm underestimating. Freq 2, Power 3.
- Sword Strikes: +1 to sword strikes. Freq 6, Power 1.
Level 2 shticks:
- Summon Soldiers: I can summon a squad of the High Warlord's soldiers Guards (1/run). Freq 2, Power 5.
- Improvise: After a plan falls apart, I can usually think of a crazy useful thing to do. . Freq 2, Power 5.
- Combat Analysis: Learn someone's combat training, level, aspect, and general potential from seeing them fight. Once/scene. Freq 3, Power 3.
- Tactical Fighter: Int/Tactics is an in-stat action for me. (1/turn). Freq 4, Power 3.
Level 3 shticks:
- Wear Armor: Can wear armor. Freq 6, Power 3.
- Threat Assessment: Determine the greatest sources and manner of danger nearby. Freq 6, Power 3.
- That's a Weapon: I can use an improvised weapon (stick, lamp, fork) for x3. Freq 6, Power 3.
Level 4 shticks:
- Sword Master: x4 damage with sword. Freq 6, Power 4.
- Revenge: Once per action, I can move up to double my move to put me in range to attack someone who has just attacked an ally. Freq 5, Power 4.
Level 5 shticks:
- Design Battle Plan: I can make an Int roll with Tactics to create a battle plan; as long as everyone under my command sticks to the plan (which must be somewhat constraining) they are at -1 difficulty to attack and maneuver rolls once/action for the duration of the plan. #successes determines size/scope of the plan. Freq 5, Power 6.