Revision as of 16:10, 24 March 2018 by Justom
Centralizing some information on the Southern Gods. See also Southern Gods Lecture.
There are three great gods, Brahma, Shiva, and Vishnu. There are a pantheon of smaller gods, including:
- Kubera, the god of trade.
- Krishna, god of lust, pipes, and other things?
- Kali, the Goddess of Chaos and Destruction. Bad bad bad guy.
- Yama, the god of Death and Artifice
- Ratri, the Goddess of Night. Served by Iala Mane.
- Mahasamatma, god of light? Tends to be allied with the party.
- Maitreya, the Binder of Demons
- Ganesha, the Lord of Revolution
- Agni, the Lord of Flames
- Durga, the Goddess of Battle
- Natiri, an exiled? god. Tends to be mercenary. Makes golems of men, or something akin to that.
Runs with further information about Southern Gods: