Talk:Letters of Exposition
Revision as of 23:48, 18 June 2013 by Takanata
So in order, that appears to be:
- 1) The Alchemist, not very interesting
- 2) The Cartogramancer, which we kinda knew about, but not the death of the hand part
- 3) Tai Lung, exciting but hopefully not major-plot-relevant?
- 4) The Warlord's Assault on the South Starting
- 5) Stupid Li the Stupid Wanderer - in the land of secrets, no less!
- 6&7) Lucky Chang - hopefully unable to get any traction, because his plan was super-defeated by the Immortal Prince? - Tom, do you have a plan for the Pagoda? Now Min Feng's an Advisor to Lord Yu, can we work something to protect the Pagoda through her?
- 8) The Bureaucrat - do we think that "Hidden City" is still in the running, or is there a different Seventh Thought we're missing?
- 9) The Prince - and the cavalry appears to have been co-opted for part of the Warlord's plan. (That might have been what Stupid Li the Stupid Wanderer was about, too?)