(She is not officially a shtick source, but this is her shtick tree)
Mistress of the Painted Fan - A Serpent/Courtier tree (repainted at level 5 with a personal style)
Level 1 shticks:
- Another Fan: If remotely reasonable, you always have another fan on you somewhere. Frequency 6, power 1
- Beautiful Fan: As you fan yourself with this, someone's eye is caught. +5 Charisma for Seduction, 1/run
- Close the Fan: Fold up your fan and surrender it to your enemy. They will take you prisoner instead of killing you. Power 6, 1/book.
- Fluttering Fan: The fluttering of your fan distracts the person you're talking to from their point. +5 "defensive" grace, 1/run.
- Reputation: 1/run.
Level 2 shticks
- Drop the Fan: When confronted with physical violence, you are so appalled that you drop a fan. Unless completely unreasonable, someone chivalrous will hear the noise and come to your rescue. Power 6, 1/run.
- Inviting Fan: Lowering your fan slightly, you convey how interesting the person you are listening to is, and they go on longer than they had planned. =Good Listener 1/turn.
- Popular Fan: Using a style of fan that is popular around town at the moment confuses someone as to your identity. 1/run you get a message or other delivery that was intended for someone else. Power 6, 1/run.
- Uninteresting Fan: People often fail to notice you're there when you are using this fan, and talk when they shouldn't. = Overhear 1/turn
Level 3 shticks
- Behind the Fan: Hold your fan covering your face, and spend 1 Grace. For the rest of the scene, no one will be able to tell who you are. Anonymity, not impersonation or invisibility. Power 7, 1/scene
- Shocked Fan: If you are about to give away information you don't want to (to things like "Good Listener" or "Forced Gloat", or just to a lost conversation roll), toss your fan open in shock that they would dare to ask you such a thing, and spend a status to avoid talking. Power 7, 1/scene
- Words on the Wind: Wave your fan slowly in front of your face, and speak a rumor you want to spread or squash. Costs 1 Charisma. Power 8, 1/scene.
Level 4 shticks
- Heartfelt Fan: With the gift of a fan, you touch someone's heart. Turn one enemy minion into a Moll for the rest of the scene. 1/run, power 10.
- Party Fan: With a wave of your fan, everyone tries to make things work out for you. Cheat at party mechanics, Power 6, frequency 4.
Level 5 shticks
- Evaluate the Competition: Know Social Stats and Best Social Shtick for anyone you can see, always on. Power 5, frequency 6