NOTE: THIS PAGE HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED SINCE THE TWINS MERGED, AND THUS IS NO LONGER ACCURATE. IF I GET THE SPARE TIME AT SOME POINT I'LL UPDATE THIS AND MAKE ONE FOR HIRO TOO, BUT RIGHT NOW I HAVE OTHER THINGS TO DO. :)
The female twin.
|Hit Points||HP = 35 (Health + Energy) * 5|
|Move||Move = 3.5 (Strength + Energy) / 2|
- Stats cost: 122
- Banked: 0
- Level 1: Mimic Twin. Can disguise self (impenetrably) as Hiro; once per scene/combat. Power 2, Frequency 3. Cost: 9
- Level 1: Communicate with Spirits/Undead. Can communicate with spirits/undead; once per scene/combat. Power 2, Frequency 3. Cost: 6
- Level 1: Miasma of Fear. By concentrating and spending a Yin, I can cause the area I am in to slowly become unsettling, creepy, and disquieting. (1/scene). Freq 2, Power 3. Cost: 6.
- Level 1: Linked. I can get a rough sense of where my twin is, and how he is (1/run). Freq 2, Power 3. Cost: 6.
- Level 1: Castle. 1/run, I can spent a Chi to switch places with my twin, up to our total Chi x 3. Freq 1, Power 6. Cost: 6.
- Level 1: No Impropriety. There is never any hint of impropriety when I use my seduction skill. Freq 2, Power 3. (Out of concept.) Cost: 18.
- Level 2: Insubstantiality: Walk Through Solid Stuff. Can walk through walls or equivalently-solid things; once per turn/10 mins. Power 3, Frequency 4. Cost: 12
- Level 2: Second Sight. If I shut my eyes, I can choose to see through my twin's eyes, 1/10 minutes. Freq 4, Power 3. Cost: 12.
- Level 2: Whisper. I can whisper into your ear at range, without being heard by anyone else. (Across the battlemap, not across the world). once per action/minute. Freq 4, Power 3. Cost: 12.
- Level 3: Mask of Fear. . Once per . Freq 2, Power 7. Cost: 14.
- Level 3: More Instubstantiality. 1/scene, become totally insubstantial by spending a Yin. Once per scene. Freq 2, Power 9. Cost: 18.
- Level 4: Painful Touch. 1/turn, my touch is cold and damaging (frequency increase for being touch rather than range). Once per turn. Freq 4, Power 6. Cost: 24.
Shticks Cost: 141
|Acrobatics||1||(x3 = 3)|
|Acting||3||(x3 = 9)|
|All Politics||1||(x5 = 5)|
|Animal Handling||2||(x2 = 4)|
|Calligraphy||1||(x1 = 1)|
|Charming||1||(x4 = 4)|
|Chi Mastery||1||(x3 = 3)|
|Concealment||1||(x3 = 3)|
|Concentration||1||(x3 = 3)|
|Conversation||2||(x4 = 8)|
|Conversational Dodge||2||(x2 = 6)|
|Conversational Interrogation||2||(x3 = 3)|
|Dancing||2||(x1 = 2)|
|Death Checks||2||(x2 =4)|
|Detect Lie||1||(x4 = 4)|
|Diplomacy||1||(x3 = 3)|
|Disguise||1||(x3 = 3)|
|Distract||1||(x3 = 3)|
|Dodge||4||(x5 = 20)|
|Etiquette||1||(x3 = 3)|
|Exit Gracefully||1||(x2 = 2)|
|Expressive Gestures||1||(x2 = 2)|
|Fashion||1||(x1 = 1)|
|Feminine Wiles||1||(x4 = 4)|
|First Aid||1||(x3 = 3)|
|Gather Information (Gossip)||2||(x4 = 8)|
|Graceful||1||(x2 = 2)|
|High Society||1||(x3 = 3)|
|Impressive||1||(x3 = 3)|
|KS: Forest of Chin||1||(x2 = 2)|
|KS: Hon'eth Arcade||1||(x2 = 2)|
|KS: House Teng Court||1||(x1 = 1)|
|Post Death||1||(x4 = 4)|
|KS: Undead||2||(x2 = 4)|
|Language: Senthali||3||(x1 = 3)|
|Law (12 Kingdoms)||1||(x2 = 2)|
|Leadership||1||(x3 = 3)|
|Magic Ritual||1||(x5 = 5)|
|Memory||1||(x3 = 3)|
|Mimicry||1||(x2 = 2)|
|Music||1||(x2 = 2)|
|Observation (= Active Perception)||1||(x2 = 2)|
|Painful Touch Skill||2||(x3 = 6)|
|Passive Perception||2||(x1 = 8)|
|Persuasion||1||(x4 = 4)|
|Poetry||1||(x1 = 1)|
|Psychology||1||(x4 = 4)|
|Riding||1||(x3 = 3)|
|Seduction||2||(x2 = 4)|
|Seduction Resistance||5||(x1 = 5)|
|Sense Motive||3||(x4 = 8)|
|Singing||1||(x1 = 1)|
|Sleight of Hand||2||(x3 = 6)|
|Unarmed Combat||1||(x3 = 3)|
|Earned Total||260 (?)|
- The Lost (initial)
- Ling and Lung
- Xie Xie
- (two kitsune brides, one of them married to So Ren :) )
Psych Lims, Favors, Metaphysical Loot, Etc.
- (don't want) Hiro and Xiao Fa to be friends
- (don't fear) Success of Southron ritualists
- Owed favor by Red Cow (Beku)
- (Owes favor to King/architects of Jade Taiga -- this is on party list, but Hana considers herself personally responsible for it, too)
Ex-Bandit Lu (not to be confused with Duke Lu...unless they're secretly related?!?) and his presumably-now-wife, the former Mistress Lan. Lu briefly thought he was in love with Hana, while they were wearing enchanted rings, but in the end it was all sorted out and the party parted on reasonably good terms with the couple.
Prince Ti Jun -- last Hana heard, Hiro was making friends with Ti Jun and also trying to matchmake between Hana and Ti Jun...but then Hana vanished for months and stopped denying she's dead, and she hasn't actually seen the Butterfly Prince since then...
Hana & Hiro's mother and father.
The Chen Family
From the Great Phoenix Spirit:
- "The dead of the Northlands do not lie quietly as they ought. This is an unseemly thing. I charge you: bring the True Death to them, bring their spirits to release and their bodies back to the soil to be reborn as other life. Stand in the doorway and send them through, sever them from their corrupted pretense at life, and Bring An End to that which sends them to walk about." (Everyone Hana has mentioned this to so far thinks it's not a finishable quest.)
- To learn the offered schticks for real, use the one-shot version and report back to Her on what Hana has learned, and on how the Quest is progressing.
From Master Zhou:
- Find three places strongly associated with Death. Learn of their history, and then meditate there. (1: Butterfly Kingdom Graveyard, Book 2 Chapter End; 2: the zombie-raising room in the fort beyond Shen's gate and the ambush spot near there -- not sure if these "count" as either strongly enough associated with death or as my having learned enough of their history, though I did make the attempt )
- Find three who are learned in the ways of the Undead, and at least one who is committed to fighting against them. Study with them, and learn what you can. (0: attempted with Golden Flame (the ex-novice at we met at Shen's Gate) but this was not really a study opportunity and she doesn't know an awful lot.)
- Fight against foes who are undead, or who control them, in at least two instances. The undead you fight against should be of different forms, whether ghost, or zombie, or other creature. (1: Zombies (and also wacky life-and-death northern necromancers), Book 2 Chapter End)
When you have done these things, return to me, and tell me what you have learned.