Difference between revisions of "The Hidden Orchid"
m (→Level 4 shticks:)
m (1 revision)
Revision as of 14:26, 16 July 2010
Level 1 shticks:
- Animal Companion: A reasonably useful ferret (1/run). Freq 2, Power 3.
- Sublime Bluff: +3 dice for bluffing, 1/scene. Freq 3, Power 2.
- Glib Guesser: 1/run, I can spend a Yin to say the thing that someone expects me to say. Freq 1, Power 4.
- All Games Are One: All game skills are intrinsic to me. (No, you cannot declare the combat a Swordfighting Game.). Freq 2, Power 3.
- Spare Flower: I always have an appropriate flower on hand to give to someone. Freq 5, Power 1.
Level 2 shticks:
- Moll of the Week: 1/run, can acquire a moll (pretty helpful). Freq 2, Power 5.
- Sense for Flattery: 1/scene, can determine the generally best way to flatter someone (appeal to pride, to vanity, etc). Requires a Grace roll. Freq 3, Power 3.
- Lucky: May use Yang as fortune a second time per run. Freq 2, Power 5.
- Harmless Look II: Mooks are loth to attack me because I look harmless. (Dodge with Grace, mooks only, 1/action). Freq 5, Power 2.
Level 3 shticks:
- Humbug: 1/scene, may roll a Charisma roll with Fast Talk skill, and use the resulting successes as the KS of your choice in a conversation. Freq 3, Power 5.
- Double or Nothing: I may reroll any roll. If I do not do better the second time, it is Perilous. Freq 6, Power 3.
- Cleans Up Well: 1/run, with some prep work, I may double my Status for a scene. Freq 2, Power 7.
Level 4 shticks:
- Harmless Look: Mooks are loath to attack me because I look harmless. (Extra dodge pool, mooks only, 1/action). Freq 5, Power 4.
- Gauge Opponent: In a one-on-one contest, I can tell how many dice and skill my opponent has, as well as their best applicable shtick. (1/turn or 10 minutes). Freq 4, Power 5.
Level 5 shticks:
- Civil Behavior: In a place plausibly under my jurisdiction, with clear and fair rules, those who are breaking the rules are at +2 difficulty to their actions. 1/run, spend a Chi, lasts for a scene. Freq 3, Power 9.