Third Book of the I Ching
Revision as of 10:25, 10 April 2013 by Takanata
The Beginning of Assumption
This version of Third Book of the I Ching is in Takanata's head, and can only be learned as he buys the shticks. Other versions probably exist in other I Ching Master's heads.
Level 1 shticks:
Level 2 shticks:
Level 3 shticks:
- That NPC is Available: Declare that a named NPC *is* available for consultation if it would be plausible that he is. Freq 3, Power 5.
- You probably have one more of those: When given a limited physical resource, (boats, party invitations, horses) you may declare that there are one more of them after they've been distributed. (Does not apply to "named and numbered" items.) . Freq 3, Power 5.
- Actually, I'm in this run: Crash a run or mini-run you were not scheduled in. Freq 1, Power 15.
- Alter the Arrangement: 1/scene, can cheat or adjust the rules of a minigame or hat mechanic non-epically. Freq 3, Power 5.
- Not So Secret Now: 1/scene, I can cause onlookers to wander into the scene. Freq 3, Power 5.
Level 4 shticks:
- Save the date: The calendar is fairly confusing. Assuming an event isn't occuring momentarily, you may move the timing of the event +/-1 day. This may not be used to change the name of a named day, but it can probably be used to shift how far off it is. Freq 4, Power 6.
- Auspicious Arrival: You can appear in a scene you are not in that you would be useful in. A Chi roll may be required to show up somewhere particularly difficult to get to. (i.e., Puttering a country over from where the circus is, secret underworld negotiations, mysterious spirit dealings). Freq 3, Power 7.
- Do that again, I missed it: Declare that a power 6 or below shtick you just saw used in combat can be used again during the user's next action regardless of frequency. Freq 4, Power 6.
- Fluttering Path: I can let the GMs guide my movement. It will probably be slow and wandery, but tend to go in auspicious directions, even in combat. Freq 5, Power 4.
Level 5 shticks:
- Drift is Now!: Declare an extra Drift segment at any point in combat. . Freq 4, Power 7.
- Auspicious Summoning: A sympathetic named NPC can appear in a scene they are not in that would be useful to you. A Chi roll may be required to show up somewhere particularly difficult to get to. (i.e., Puttering a country over from where they were last seen, secret underworld negotiations, mysterious spirit dealings). Freq 3, Power 10.
- The wind is with us: a level of blunt versus all ranged attacks for anyone within chi/2 hexes of you. Freq 4, Power 7.
Level 6 shticks:
- Whew! That was close: Attacks not targeted on me, (Area effect, mass effect, etc,) simply don't hit me. . Freq 4, Power 8.
- Mass Distraction: A minor tremor, explosion, or other mass scale distraction causes *everyone* on the map to lose their next action. Freq 4, Power 8.
Level 7 shticks:
- Undefined: I can't be scryed or predicted using divinations. Freq 6, Power 7.