Wolf Cycle Progress
Charles/Takanata's take on Wolf's Progress as of 8/14/2016 Feel free to update, but please update the date, as well.
1) Ritual - I don't know that he has one, but I've never seen this as a huge stumbling block, and he's probably on it.
Wolf hasn't actually contracted with us for any of these but this is what we can provide. If he has taken care of any of these himself, we haven't heard about it, although something may have happened in Reckoning.
- Bear: We have Lijuan
- Crane: We have the Talisman
- Monkey: We have the Talisman
- Butterfly: We have the Talisman
- Serpent: We have the Talisman (and Shuyan)
- Magpie: We have the Talisman
3) I assume that Ni Cheng has Wolf's Talisman, but it might be the daughter of Kuan Xi's water sorcerer teacher?
4) I could easily be missing a tag or two here, and he might have gotten some without us:
- Bear Mountain:
- (Whatever Roof of the World is called now):
- Plains of Honor:
- Illuminated Precincts:
- Forest of Chin: Royal Family Favor
- Butterfly Meadows:
- Shrouded Isle:
- Dragon's Throne:
- Arcade: Maybe there was a tag here, since Magpie went after wolf in Night of Gates VI.2 ?
5) Great Tag: None. We'd probably have noticed if there was one.
6) Power over the Target: Nothing I know of. We've got a lot of Talisman's, though...
7) Great Change in the World: I got nothing. This is likely another ritual? Or possibly a deal with one of the big elemental spirits? Doing two major rituals at once would be rough.
8) A Change in the World Above: I'm assuming Wolf will take care of this himself, but maybe he doesn't care. It's probably good if we make sure it happens.