A tengu in the Forest of Chin, he has taken to mentoring Hiro, teaching him the ways of mimicry. He helped get the party into the party/conclave of spirits and demons on the Night of Gates, in exchange for help bringing along some elephants.
Level 1 shticks:
- Mimic Twin: When I dress up as my twin, no one can tell the difference. Freq 3, Power 2.
- Pouch of the Possum: Hide one item. Freq 3, Power 2.
- Cry of the Tengu: I can imitate a tengu's laughing call, which will generally cause tengu in the area to be fooled, and drop by. Freq 2, Power 3.
- Stomach of the Termite: 1/run, I can make a meal out of wood or leaves or nearly any non-poisonous organic substance. Freq 2, Power 2.
- Tongue of the Frog: 1/scene, I can grab something with my tongue and pull it into my mouth, with a range of a couple of hexes. (Any rolls that I'd have to make to grab it with my hand, I still have to make.). Freq 3, Power 2.
- Bright Glowy Butt of the Firefly: You can make your butt glow in the dark. (The glow extends outside your clothes). Freq 5, Power 1.
Level 2 shticks:
- Ears of the Bat: Increased Hearing, 1/scene. Freq 3, Power 3.
- Eyes of the Magpie: 1/scene, I can detect the nearest treasure. Freq 3, Power 3.
- Nose of the Dog: I can check to see if a person is someone I am familiar with, even if they're in disguise. (1/scene). Freq 3, Power 3.
- Dance of the Butterfly: As long as I take my full move every round (no backtracking or circling in a single move), I am at +3 dice to my dodge. Freq 6, Power 2.
- Homing Instinct of the Pigeon: You can tell which way to go to get "home". 1/turn. Freq 4, Power 3.
Level 3 shticks:
- Shell of the Tortoise: My resistance is doubled, 1/turn. Freq 3, Power 6.
- Hands of the Monkey: Whatever I have both my hands on can't be taken away from me. (No disarm, no falling off ropes...). Freq 6, Power 3.
- Sting of the Bee: My unarmed attack is x3. Freq 6, Power 3.
- Climbing Feet of the Spider: You can climb even the most unclimbable of surfaces. Freq 5, Power 3.
Level 4 shticks:
- Breath of the Seal: I can hold my breath a really long time. Freq 5, Power 4.
- Stickly Pricklies of the Hedgehog: Someone grappling me takes damage based on their grapple attack (their Strength, and a x2 multiplier). (1/turn). Freq 4, Power 5.
- Bounciness of the Flea: 1/turn you may evade an attack by leaping high into the air. You come down in the next Drift, and lose any actions between now and then. Freq 4, Power 6.
Level 5 shticks:
- Irritating Hum of the Mosquito: I can make an extremely annoying buzzing sound, which makes it impossible to concentrate. All Mind, Social, and Tao skills of anyone in my immediate vicinity are halved. (1/turn or 10 minutes). Freq 4, Power 7.
- Stench of the Skunk: You can make a Yang roll (N successes) to emit a horrific stench. This targets everyone within radius of N, losing one success per hex away. Targets must make a Resolve or Health roll to "dodge", or lose sqrt(remaining successes) rounds. 1/action. Freq 5, Power 5.
Level 6 shticks:
- Egg of the Cuckoo: When you are in someone's "home" place (a king's throne room, a bureaucrat's office, etc) while they are not, then you can masquerade as them and cannot be told apart from them. This effect will continue if they return ("Hey, there are two of him!"), but you cannot turn it on while they are already there. You may only impersonate someone 1/run, but may do so across multiple scenes. Freq 4, Power 8.