Steadfast Heart Sect
Level 1 shticks:
- Nose for Trouble: 1/run, I can spend a Yin to go in the direction most likely to have people who need help. Freq 1, Power 4.
- Brotherhood: I may (once/book) summon other monks of the Steadfast Heart to my aid in a time of great need. Freq 1, Power 6.
- Tireless: I may go without sleep for as long as there is danger. Freq 3, Power 2.
- Last Stand: I don't fall down this combat. But once the combat is done, so am I. Freq 1, Power 6.
- Rescue: +3 strength to carry someone. Freq 6, Power 1.
Level 2 shticks:
- Unsurprised: I always get an action in the surprise round. Freq 3, Power 4.
- Guard: 1/combat, I can move to be beside someone who needs protection. (This does not get me past obstacles, and uses a regular move action.). Freq 3, Power 4.
- Tough Skin: +3 resistance against all ranged attacks. Freq 6, Power 2.
- Disarm: Once per combat, I can spend a Yang to disarm my opponent of the weapon they are holding, and cast it away. Freq 2, Power 4.
Level 3 shticks:
- Shield: 1/turn, I may intercept an attack directed at someone within chi hexes, and take only half damage if it hits me. Freq 4, Power 4.
- Resolute: Blunt v. bladed weapons, 1/action. Freq 5, Power 3.
- Steel Hands: My martial strikes are at x3. Freq 6, Power 3.
Level 4 shticks:
- Glorious When Outnumbered: For every enemy more than one that attacks me in a given action, I get +1 die to my next strike at one of them. Freq 5, Power 4.
- Terrifying When Outnumbered: For every enemy more than one that attacks me in a given action, I get +1 multiplier to my next strike at one of them, up to x6. Freq 5, Power 4.
Level 5 shticks:
- Secret Service: 1/scene, Instantly execute your preplanned evacuation procedure. Your charge (chosen before scene began) may not be attacked by any enemy until you and all of your allies are incapacitated, provided he makes no attacks himself. Freq 3, Power 10.