Nearly as impertinent as her monkeys, Min-Su is both a master animal trainer and comic performer.
Level 1 shticks:
- Monkey See: The monkeys happened to notice something. Freq 2, Power 3.
- I've Got One Of Those: 1/run, can produce a fairly common item on demand. Freq 2, Power 3.
- Monkey Companion: My monkey is reasonably useful 1/run. Freq 2, Power 3.
- If It Doesn't Have A Tail It's Not A Monkey: Wouldn't you like to know?. Freq 2, Power 3.
- Look! It's a Monkey: +5 to distract. Freq 2, Power 3.
Level 2 shticks:
- Nose for Trouble: Get a sense for the perfect thing to do to cause the most trouble. Freq 2, Power 4.
- Monkeyshine: +5 charisma for social actions towards someone of Monkey aspect. Freq 3, Power 3.
- Comedy is All In The Timing: May change one of the dice rolled in a speed roll. Freq 3, Power 3.
- Cage: That monkey goes back to its cage RIGHT NOW. Freq 3, Power 3.
Level 3 shticks:
- Monkey Speak: Monkey is a Language. Freq 6, Power 3.
- Pratfall: Once per scene, I can make a dex roll for nines (N successes) to take a spectacular comic pratfall. Everyone watching me is distracted for sqrt(N) actions while laughing. Freq 3, Power 6.
- Chatter: By constantly talking, I can hold someone in conversation with me such that they must make a Resolve roll to beat my Charisma in order to escape. (Works in social combat; not in actual combat). Freq 4, Power 4.
Level 4 shticks:
- NPCs can Cheat: But only if it's funny. Freq 5, Power 4.
- Monkeys Make Everything Better: +5 dice for anything the monkeys are helping with. Freq 6, Power 4.
Level 5 shticks:
- Monkey Do: My monkeys get a die pool of their own to do what I want them to. Freq 5, Power 6.