Eto the Wolf
(Redirected from Master Eto)
Weapons Trainer for the Dragon Army in the Savanna of Tears.
Level 1 shticks:
- Really Disarm: Once per run, if I spend a Yang, I can disarm my opponent of the weapon they are holding, and cast it away. (This is for stacking on top of Disarm when necessary). Freq 1, Power 4.
- Sword Strikes: +1 die to sword attack, always on. Freq 6, Power 1.
- Training: Strong Strike: Once per run, requires preparation time, +3 dice for someone else's attack. Freq 2, Power 3.
- Weapon Familiarity: Once per run, I can spend points on a weapon skill, during the run. Freq 2, Power 3.
- Weapon Pride: My weapons are always clean and in good condition, no matter what. Freq 5, Power 1.
Level 2 shticks:
- Disarm: Once per combat, I can disarm my opponent of the weapon they are holding, and cast it away. Freq 3, Power 4.
- Master of All Weapons: At the beginning of the run, I may choose my melee weapon for the run, and my Sword shticks will use that weapon instead of Sword. Freq 2, Power 4.
- Riposte: Once per combat, successes of my dodge = successes of an attack on my attacker. Freq 3, Power 4.
- Weapon Teacher: Once per run, I can allow someone else to spend points on a weapon skill, during the run. Freq 2, Power 5.
Level 3 shticks:
- Greater Sword Strike: +5 dice to sword attack. Freq 6, Power 3.
- That's a Weapon: I can use an improvised weapon (stick, lamp, fork) for x3. Freq 6, Power 3.
- Weaponsense: Weapons cannot be hidden from me. (1/minute sense mode). Freq 5, Power 3.
Level 4 shticks:
- Sword of the Wind: My sword strikes are x4. Freq 6, Power 4.
- Sword of the Wolf: Once per round, my sword strike is x6. Freq 4, Power 6.
Level 5 shticks:
- Training: Under My Wing: My student (requires preparation time) may add my Yin to their dodge or parry. Freq 6, Power 5.