Master Jiantou teaches archery in the City of Spires. Her price for the shticks is (level + power) in li. You can buy them at different frequencies, but the price is based on the level she has it at.
Level 1 shticks:
- Mildly Good Shot: +1 die to archery. Freq 6, Power 1.
- Seeking Arrow: Roll for 9s to send an arrow forth to hit something propitious. (Best used outside). . Freq 2, Power 3.
- Arrow With Your Name: 1/run, I can declare that an arrow has someone's name on it for extra drama. I do have to shoot them with it, but I didn't have to already know their name. Freq 1, Power 3.
- Weapon Pride: My weapons are always clean and in good condition, no matter what. . Freq 5, Power 1.
- Arrow Pin: 1/run, I can spend a Yang to roll for 9s to pin a foe's arm or leg to something convenient; behaves like a grab, but I don't need to maintain it. Freq 1, Power 4.
Level 2 shticks:
- Reasonably Good Shot: +3 dice to archery . Freq 6, Power 2.
- Crack Shot: 1/run, spend a Yang to do x7 damage with bow and arrows. Freq 1, Power 8.
- Sniper: 1/run, I can make an archery roll to "cover" a set of hexes (1 hex per success, taking appropriate range penalties). After that, I can shoot anyone in those hexes with no range penalties. . Freq 2, Power 4.
- Countershot: 1/run, I can spend a Yin to shoot down an incoming ranged attack directed at myself or someone near me. (My successes counter the attack's successes). Freq 1, Power 8.
Level 3 shticks:
- Good Shot: +5 dice to archery. Freq 6, Power 3.
- Eye Shot: 1/combat, spend a Yang for no resistance on this shot. Freq 2, Power 7.
- Got you in the Hand: 1/combat, ranged disarm. Freq 3, Power 5.
Level 4 shticks:
- Bow Mastery: Double Dice for archery. Freq 4, Power 6.
- Covering Fire: 1/combat, I can make an archery roll to "cover" a line of hexes (1 hex per success, with appropriate range penalties based on the closest hex). After that, any enemy who crosses the line takes that roll x3 damage. (Only once per enemy). Freq 3, Power 7.
Level 5 shticks:
- Sharpshooter: x5 damage with bow and arrows. Freq 5, Power 6.